The PHS Warrior Foundation Hall of Fame was established to recognize and honor alumni who, through their exceptional achievement, contribution and service have brought honor to Pueblo High School, their chosen profession, and the community on a local, state, or national level. The selection of these distinguished individuals is intended to promote and encourage a tradition of excellence and achievement for current and future students and in the Pueblo community.
1. Any former student of Pueblo High School is eligible for nomination and selection to the Warrior Foundation Hall of Fame.
2. Alumni will be considered for Warrior Foundation Hall of Fame 10 years after their class has graduated.
3. Candidate must demonstrate qualities of good character in word and action.
4. Nominee must have made outstanding contribution to society through their personal and professional pursuits.
Criteria for Selection
1. Outstanding accomplishments and contributions that have brought honor and distinction to Pueblo High School.
2. Distinguished achievement in chosen profession and / or public service.
3. Demonstrated leadership that has contributed to success and the quality of life for their community.
1. All nominations must be submitted on an official nomination form available on Hall of Fame Committee website.
2. See attachment or phswarriorfoundation.org. Any person may submit one nomination per year.
3. Individuals may not submit their own name for nomination into the Hall of Fame.
4. Selection Committee shall screen and review all nominations and evaluate nominees by agreed upon process and set of standards.
5. After nomination review, nominee will be responsible for submitting required information for consideration for induction.
6. Submit application by mail or online:
Print Nomination Form & Submit by Mail:
PHS Hall of Fame Selection Committee
ATTN: Rudy Valenzuela
100 North Stone Avenue Suite 601
Tucson, Arizona 85701
Submit Nomination Online:
7. Deadline for nominations: Monday, April 6, 2020
8. The Selection Committee will start accepting Hall of Fame nominations at the beginning of each calendar year.